Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Check out this email!!

"Hey Rylan,

First off, thanks for all the help. I realize I am a little demanding on your time, and I know you are busy, but I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to answer my emails.

Second, I want to let you know how excited I am to be seeing definition in my arms! I can hardly believe it. When I was working out today, I caught a glimpse of my arms in the mirror, and I distinctly see a couple of new 'lines' there that I didn't before. It might sound a little trivial, but it got me so excited.

And wow, those bench dips are killer, but man do they work. I was feeling those today, thanks for the pointers on that one!

Thanks a bunch!

Kelly"

As always, I love getting feedback from everyone like this. For those of you who have purchased the Go Sleeveless program, DON'T FORGET, you also received a free email consultation - so please use it. I love hearing from my clients, so if you're having any problems, or you have questions, let me know. I am here to help.

Keep up the fantastic work everyone!

Yours in health,

RD

0 comments: