Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Only 13 Left!

For those of you who haven't picked up a copy of the Go Sleeveless program yet, you should know that there are only 13 copies of the program still available with the bonus audio CD's.

I have been getting tons of great feedback on the audio CD's. It seem most of you are putting them in your vehicle and listening to them on your way to work and back again. This is a great opportunity (especially while you're stuck in traffic) to get some great knowledge while you drive. It's like I was sitting right there with you!

Remember, once these last copies are gone, there won't be another printing of the audios, so this is your last chance to get this bonus included with the purchase of your program for only $99.

And don't forget, results are Guaranteed or you get all your money back, and you keep the program! Risky for me, but I know you will love it.

So head over to www.gosleeveless.com now and get your copy before I'm out!

0 comments: