Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rylan, does your fiance use this program?

I was working with a young bride-to-be the other day in her home gym. She has been part of my very exclusive "sexy bride" program where I take brides-to-be and put them through a total body makeover training program before their big day - to help them look and feel their best.

I put the emphasis on feel because I think this is the most important thing about what I do. I allow women to finally feel good about themselves - for some that means fitting into a couple sizes smaller, and for many more, it means simply being able to wear something sleeveless in confidence.

Anyway, with my own wedding less than a month away, my client was asking about whether my fiance was using the Go Sleeveless program to get ready for our big day.

And that's when I told her the shocking truth...

No...she doesn't use it at all.

But before you freak out and think that I am a scam and a fraud because my own wife-to-be doesn't use my own program, keep reading.

It's not because it doesn't work.

And it's not because she is 'too young' to have this problem (in fact many of my clients on the Go Sleeveless program are only in their early 20's).

And it's not because I give her a 'top secret' program that works even better.

The reason that she doesn't use the program is because she knew the secret to eliminating flabby arms way before I ever met her.

And what's that secret?

Well, no secret really, I've been talking about this all along.

And here it is...

She wasn't afraid to build muscle.

Very early in her life she instinctively knew that she should be strength training and building muscle - for a variety of health reasons, and to look great.

And this girl trains hard!

I've seen her lift weights heavier than some of my male clients.

Never once have I heard her mention the words "but I don't want to get big and bulky' come out of her mouth.

She is anything but bulky...

She is lean, toned, and gorgeous.

Because she isn't afraid to lift some serious weight.

And as a result, she has melted away her body fat and created sexy, lean, and toned muscle underneath.

Therefore, when I met her, she had already eliminated the chances of her having flabby arms because she worked hard at building muscle, boosting her metabolism, and staying lean for life.

But for those of you who haven't accomplished this yet, it's not about age, it's not about diet, and it's not about doing endless cardio.

It's about building muscle with the proper exercises and in the proper combinations, to torch your body fat and leave you with a lean and sexy body.

Your step-by-step manual to Eliminating Flabby Arms and discovering how to create a body that is lean for life can be found by clicking here.

Helping you achieve sexy and toned arms,

RD

0 comments: