Saturday, November 15, 2008

Twitter: That little bird thing at the top right of the page...

For those of you who haven't heard of Twitter, it's a new form of 'micro-blogging'.

What it does is, basically, is allow me the opportunity to update you on what I'm doing in short message format. It's kind of like a form of on-line text messaging.

Although I often don't have time to update the blog with longer posts, I still want to be able to keep you abreast of whats going on in my life and what projects I'm working on - and Twitter allow's me to do just that.

By continually checking back to my blog, you can see what I'm up to by checking the little bird icon to the right. These little messages are called 'tweets' - so you might want to add that to your computer lingo vocabulary.

This allows me another great way to keep you informed and pass along info, tips, tricks, and any little messages that I want!

RD

0 comments: