Sunday, March 8, 2009

International Women's Day - Free Workout


In celebration of International Women's Day I have put together a beginner's workout routine that I am making available to all women, free of charge.

This workout program only requires one piece of equipment - a $10 exercise band (resistance band), and is a great program if you are just getting back into an exercise program after not doing one for a while, or for those who might be starting for the first time.

It is designed to be a whole-body fat loss program that will take you only a few minutes a day, and is a great system to use for about 2-3 weeks.

If you haven't started Go Sleeveless yet, this is a great way to prep your body and get some results quickly before you tackle the full Go Sleeveless System.

For those of you who are currently using the Go Sleeveless program, you are still more than welcome to try this workout for some more variety, but is not required.

To check out this free workout video and it's instructions you will need to do one of two things:

1) If you are already a subscriber to my mailing list (the sign-up form is just over to the left of this post) then you don't need to do anything, I will be mailing out the link tonight for the video and workout instructions.

2) If you are not yet a subscriber, then just pop your name and email into the form on the left and I will send you the link (along with your free E-Books) tonight.

Again, there is no charge for this, it's just my way of contributing to International Women's Day with the skills that I have available to me.

Don't procrastinate though, if you don't sign up within the next 48 hours, you'll miss out on the link that I send out and you won't be able to get the free workout.

Enjoy!

Rylan

0 comments: