Sunday, March 15, 2009

Which exercise is best for sculpting and toning the upper arms?

Q: Hi Rylan, The video for sculpting and toning the upper arms is great and I'm sure it will help many out with their arms. I have been doing these for a long while now and as I said I'm consistent with my workouts. But to be honest I haven't found much of a difference. Yes my arms are stronger but the flab is still there...
Silvia

A: Hi Silvia,

Yes, that’s because just doing one arm toning exercise is NOT enough.

I think that’s what women struggle with more than anything.

You cannot expect one or two arm exercises to completely eliminate the arm flab. That’s why Go Sleeveless incorporates so many more exercises to hit every possible area of the arms.

Remember, working the biceps and shoulders are so important in toning your overall arms as well, and most women ignore these areas when they are working on toning their upper arms.

You have to start thinking about the body as a whole as opposed to working only one little area to eliminating one little trouble spot.

Yes, Go Sleeveless eliminates your sagging upper arms, but not by excluding the rest of your body.

This would be considered spot reducing, and spot reducing doesn't work - it misses about 90% of the equation..

Remember this formula for getting rid of all your problem areas:

  • Burn tons of fat

  • Focus extra attention on sculpting the problem area

  • Include exercises that will burn fat and tone muscle on your entire body

  • Crank up your metabolism.

That is the only sure way to eliminate flabby arms – or any other problem area for that matter.

Whether your trouble spot is muffin top, love handles, thunder thighs, chubby calves, etc., etc., it makes no difference – the formula is still the same.

Hopefully that clears it up for you.

I realize one or two exercises is simply not enough to transform your body like the complete Go Sleeveless system does, but not everyone is going to be able to buy the Go Sleeveless system. Some can't afford it, and others are just not comfortable buying anything off the internet.

For those people who are saving up and sitting around and waiting, I want to give them something for free so they can get started today.

That’s why I’ll often post free exercise videos or quick workout programs; because what I care about most is getting women healthier and happier with their bodies.

If my income has to suffer as a result, then so be it.

I truly believe that what goes around comes around, so I try to be as generous as I can in the hope that more women will trust me as a result and take advantage of my services.

So, thanks for the question, and I hope that clears it all up for you.

Sincerely,

Rylan

0 comments: