Monday, December 22, 2008

More Exercises To Get Rid Of Flabby Arms

Over the last two weeks, due to the heavy snow and treacherous roads, I have elected to do my workouts at home. I must say, it is nice to take a break from the gym scene every now and again. Seeing as how Christmas is just around the corner, I thought maybe you would want to take a break away from the gym stuff for a week as well.

So, as my little gift to you, here is short exercise video I put together with three of the best exercises to help you get rid of flabby arms. They require no equipment, and virtually no space. Combine these three exercises with the Plank exercise I posted a little while back, and you now have four great exercises you can string together in a little mini-circuit that you can do anywhere, anytime.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Rylan


0 comments: