Sunday, August 17, 2008

How to get rid of bat wings and jiggly arms


What is the quickest way to get rid of flabby arms and bat wings?

I hear this question on a daily basis.

Since the popularity of this blog has increased, I find myself at the center of attention more than I am usually comfortable with. People sometimes recognize me from the photo on my website and this blog and come up to me and start asking me questions such as " so how DO I get rid of my arm flab"?

Of course, I want to help more than anything, and thats why I chose this proffesion. But how can I help someone eliminate flabby arms and bat wings when I may only have a matter of seconds with them.

That's when I realized I needed an elevator speech. You know - if you get in an elevator with someone, and they ask you a question about "what you do" you need to be able to give a complete and quick answer before they reach they're floor.

So here's what I've come up with:

1) Strength train to build and sculpt the underlying muscle - you can be the skinniest person in the world, and if you don't have any muscle tone, your arms will still flap.

2) Lose body fat - you will never see the nice sculpted muscle you've worked so hard to develop if you have a layer of fat on top of it all.

And that's all there is to it.

At the most basic level, if you can accomplish these two things, you WILL get rid of bat wings and flabby arms - GUARANTEED.

Need more detail than that? Read the free report I offer on my website by signing up with your name and email address for the Go Sleeveless newsletter.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY WEBSITE

Even if you've read it once, read it again. This free manual will lay the foundation for your plan to getting rid of flabby arms and bat wings forever.

And remember, your information is always kept strictly confidential, and you can unsubscribe at any time if you no longer wish to receive my newsletter. I don't want to spam anyone, because I hate spam as much as you do!

Helping you achieve sexy and tones arms,

RD

P.S.
For those of you who are interested, I will be launching four new expansion packs to the Go Sleeveless system on September 1st. Keep checking this blog for details that will be released closer to the release date.

P.P.S. It seems that the whole Bigfoot press conference didn't answer any questions. DNA evidence was inconclusive. My offer still stands though - if and when this is proven to be the 'real deal' one of my readers will be getting a nice gift.

0 comments: