Sunday, October 26, 2008

Free Exercises For Flabby Arms and Bat-Wings

I'm going to make you an irresistible offer in a minute, so you'll definitely want to keep reading this post to find out what it is, but first I want to address the big purple elephant in the room.

And that elephant is....

....why I want your money.

Confused? Keep reading...

Sometimes those of us in the fitness information and personal training industries get accused of 'selling too much' or 'not giving any useful information'. Many trainers I have spoken with are also frequently accused of being scam artists.

Myself, I have received many, MANY nasty emails where I am berated by people for what I do for a living.

These are just a few quotes from recent emails I have received over the past two weeks:

"I don't want your emails, you aren't who you say you are"

"This is a scam, you just want me to buy your book, stop emailing me"

"....there is no real information, just junk"

I have to be outright honest with you...this hurts.

Really, it does.

Imagine for a second that you are a doctor and you have your own family practice.

A patient comes in and asks you to help her. She is complaining of a sore throat, and upon further examination your discover she has a bacterial infection that can be cured with a simple coarse of antibiotics.

You hand her a prescription and tell her to take that for a six weeks and the problem will be gone.

Now imagine your patient crumpling up and throwing that prescription back in your face and telling you that you are a scam and 'all you want is my money', and that 'this is useless I thought you were going to help me!' She then storms out of the office in a rage and slams the door behind her.

You probably would be a little disheartened right?

After all, you spent years in med school under intense pressure and perpetual test anxiety, long sleepless nights studying for exams, and working part time jobs every hour your weren't studying just to try and pay down your student loans.

All this so you could help people.

Thankfully doctors aren't often treated this way otherwise there would be far, far less of them in the world today, and boy do we need our doctors.

But this is exactly what I experience on a constant basis. And why?

I don't know.

Maybe it's because you aren't meeting me face to face and you think that I'll take your money and run and you won't have anything to show for it.

Maybe it's because the media likes to portray the internet as rampant with scam artists.

Maybe it's because you think I should give away everything for free.

Whatever it is, I don't really know, but I want to.

I want you to trust me, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to gain that trust.

To start, I believe that in order for you to trust me I need to be 100% open and transparent about what I do and how I make my living.

To do that, I am giving you an opportunity that very few professionals in my position are comfortable giving.

I am opening myself up to you - to ask any question that you want about me and my business, no holds barred, no punches pulled, and no limitations.

I want you to trust me, and I want you to see that I am here because I want to help.

So here's what I'm going to do...

I am going to give you one of my programs for free. No gimmicks, no catch.

I'm even going to give you my private email address to show you how sincere I am about this - and I am taking a HUGE risk doing this because I have previously only made this address available to my private paying clients.

And since we're on the topic of honesty, here is why I am doing this...

I feel that if I give you one of my programs for free, you will be so impressed by the quality of work that I do, and you will then trust me with your hard earned dollars by actually purchasing one of my programs in the future.

Of course, you could simply take your free program and never give me a red cent.

You could also take my private email address and flood me with questions, harass me, and spam my inbox until I have to shut it down (what happens if you have a business and suddenly change your phone number? Past customers who used to call that number will have no way of knowing that you changed it and will take their business elsewhere - not a smart idea for any business person, but this is exactly what I'm doing.)

Of course, I am risking a whole lot by doing this. But I am going to put my trust in YOU and hope that this doesn't happen, and that you show me the same respect that I'm showing you.

So here is what you need to do to get your free program...

I want you to email me at my private email address (which is info@adonisfitness.ca) with one question. The question should be answerable in a couple sentences, and should relate to my business and how I can gain your trust.

For everyone who sends me a question, I will then send you the Go Sleeveless Results Booster program absolutely free.

That's all there is too it.

I will compile all the questions asked, and post the most common and applicable questions and answers here for everyone to see.

The only catch is you need to have your question in to me by no later than midnight October the 28th pacific standard time, to get your free program.

I will send out all the free programs on the 29th by midnight to an email address that you specify in your message to me.

So there you are folks. My door is open for you, so walk on through.

Helping you achieve sexy and toned arms.

RD

P.S.
To answer the question I posed at the beginning of this post, why do I want your money? Quite simply, because without it, I couldn't pay my bills. For me to be able to spend time writing blog posts, making YouTube posts, and talking to you, I need to be able to make money while I do it. Without your support, there is simply no way I could spend the time doing all these things that I do. So to all of you who have already put your trust in me and purchased one of my programs, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, as does my family. Without you I couldn't do what I do.

0 comments: