Monday, February 2, 2009

MY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Okay everybody, the moment you've all been waiting for, my big, HUGE, gigantic, ENORMOUS announcement!

Drumroll please......(brrrrrrrrrr).........

Mark your Calendars for February 16th!

It's Go Sleeveless' Birthday and I'm having a MASSIVE SALE!


Let me tell you what's going to happen...

Since even before the original Go Sleeveless program was launched, I've been working on various secret projects, and trying my best to keep it really hush hush.

I've conducted numerous surveys over the last year, listened to all of your feedback and your questions, and considered every single email I have received from you since the launch of Go Sleeveless nearly a year ago.

As a result I have put together an entire series of new programs that will guarantee an end to ALL of your stubborn problem parts. That's right...it's not just about arms anymore!

I have received numerous emails from you about "how do I get rid of muffin top and stomach fat?", "how do I get rid of love handles", "how do I get rid of thunder thighs", "what types of foods should I be eating", "is there a diet program" and much much more.

In two short weeks, ALL of your burning questions will be answered, because Go Sleeveless is going to be re-launched, updated and revised, and will be accompanied by over a DOZEN ALL NEW PROGRAMS designed to eliminate every single one of your stubborn problem areas once and for all.

Now, I know we're in a recession, but that just makes it even more important for us to take care of our health.

With the cost of health care and medication rising exponentially every year, we can no longer afford to keep getting sicker like we are.

We have to start taking responsibility for our own health and our bodies and make changes to our lives for the better.

Not only that, but aren't you sick and tired of being sick and tired? And aren't you fed up with New Year's Resolutions that last little more than a couple weeks? Haven't you had enough of covering up your body and being embarrassed about the way you look?

It's time to wake up. We're already in February and most of us have left out New Year's resolutions somewhere behind us a week or two ago.

The scary thing is March is just around the corner, and spring is only a matter of weeks away! The reality is, if you don't get something started soon, chances are, spring will come and you will still be stuck in the same rut you are in now. And once spring is here, then summer is just around the corner, and bathing suit season is upon you. Then what? Give up for another year? Cover up the arms and legs, and the entire body and stress over another summer ruined because you are unhappy about how you look?

NOT THIS TIME!

You need to do something about your body NOW, and I am going to make you an offer you simply cannot refuse.

Like I said, we're in tough economic times, and money is tight, so here is what I am going to do.

For 3 DAYS ONLY, on February 16th, 17th, and 18th (that's the Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday after Valentine's day) I am going to put every single one of my new programs into a huge package, bundled all together, and I'm going to give it to you for....

...wait for it...

....still waiting?...

OVER 90% OFF!

Yes, you read that right. NINETY PERCENT OFF!

Of course, the only way I can actually do this is to offer it for three days only. After the 3 day promo, then each of the new programs will still be available, but at cover price, and individually only, not in one big package.

Ok, so I know you want to know what's included in the big promo package, so here's what I am going to do. There is simply so many new programs that are going to be launched, that if I told you all at once, you would be stuck here reading for hours.

So as not to overwhelm you, every day until Valentine's day, I am going to preview one of the new programs right here exclusively on this blog. You will get to read the intro and see the cover art for each new program that will be launched - a new one every day up to and including the 14th.

Then you will have Valentine's day and the next day to get your fill of chocolate and candy, and then on the 16th, at 12:01 am eastern time, the gates open and you will have your one and only chance, for 72 hours, to get over 12 new programs in one big package, for over 90% off the cover price.

So mark your calendars folks, it simply will not ever get any better than this.

0 comments: